Nantucket Sinks 24" fireclay Farmhouse Apron Kitchen Sink, White, Chatham-24
Nantucket Sinks' Chatham-24 is a 24-inch Italian single bowl fireclay sink is constructed from solid, heavy duty fireclay and features a polished white finish. The Chatham-24 offers an arched side as well as a plain front apron. Crafted in the artisanal traditions of Italy. There are many benefits to fireclay. Its glazed surface inhibits bacterial growth more than stainless steel. It is eco-friendly requiring less cleansers. Due to the firing process, dimensions are nominal and may vary to actual up to .25". Custom cabinet required to support weight of this sink.
- Compatible with the following accessories: 3.5EDF-BRS, and 3.5EDF-ORB
- Available BG-HC24 bottom grid for purchase
- Due to firing process, shrinking will occur and named dimensions are nominal only
- Apron features a decorative cove relief with a height of 9.75"
- Due to bottom thickness of sink, an extended flange/extension ferrule is required for the drain
- Fired in a kiln for 15 hours, these sinks are durable and scratch resistant for years of daily use
- Fireclay is hygienic, with a glazed surface that inhibits bacterial growth better than stainless steel
- Without Overflow
- Professional installation recommended
|Exterior Dimensions:||24" x 18"|
|Interior Dimensions:||21" x 15"|
|Interior Bowl Depth:||9"|
|Drain Dimensions:||3.5" Standard drain opening (drain not included)|
Custom Apron / Farmsink Cabinet Base Required
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.